With my clients’ best interests at heart, I’m enthusiastically devoted to helping people sell, rent or buy real estate quickly and at the best price possible. A life-long Texas resident, I’m avidly acquiring education in current market trends, negotiations, and latest technology to give my clients the most up-to-date and professional services possible.
I don’t just sell Texas Aviation Real Estate,
I live it!
Airport properties, hangars, air park homes, runway ranches, and residential real estate throughout the state of Texas
American College of Real Estate, 1978
The University of Texas at San Antonio, BA 1983
Champions School of Real Estate, 2012
CNE Certified Negotiations Expert
SMP Social Media Professional
Houston Association of Realtors (HAR)
Bryan-College Station Regional Association of Realtors (BCSRAOR)
Jaqui Freund, Realty Associates
Realtor® & Aviation Property Specialist
Whether buying or selling,
call me for all of your Texas real estate needs!
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following:
Information About Brokerage Services
Consumer Protection Notice
Information provided herein is from sources deemed reliable without verification, representation or warranty of any kind. We cannot warrant complete accuracy as content may be subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal, change of price and/or other conditions without notice. Interested parties should independently verify all information before making any commitment.
It is expected that this Site will comply with applicable copyright laws, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If you are a copyright owner or agent thereof and believe, in good faith, that there is a copyright infringement upon your copyrights on the Site, then please provide notice with the following information to email@example.com:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.