Fly your own plane home, taxi down the street to your hangar, park your plane and go inside for dinner at Zuehl Airport 1TE4 about half an hour drive east of San Antonio. This property is also ideal for your aviation business!
1.1 acre level lot in a gated airpark community with lighted 3000×200′ turf runway and low fees for maintaining the runway and taxiway. Formerly Randolph Air Force Base Training Airfield, Zuehl Airpark became a private aviation community in the 1950’s.
This is a rare opportunity to own a commercial property with residential designation which qualifies for a conventional mortgage. Included in this property are 5 major structures:
- Totally insulated hangar with electric door + roll-up door
- 1 bedroom/1 bath/2000 sqft handicap accessible dwelling with open living space and office, new HVAC, new double paned windows, and 3 year old standing seam metal roof.
- 60×50′ workshop with overhead door
- 100×60′ open aircraft hangar on concrete slab
- 50×40′ open hangar/RV carport