CR 2626, Caddo Mills, TX
The 20+ acre at Caddo Mills Municipal Airport 7F3 property includes 3 large buildings with finished office spaces, 12 T-hangars, and is only 30 minutes outside of Dallas.
1. Private, fee-simple property on a federally funded airport with an FAA Through-The-Fence Agreement currently in place.
2. Property deeded to the business from the City of Caddo Mills and TX DOT with FAA Approval
3. City of Caddo Mills Ordinances grant business one airport board nomination non–voting rights
4.Judge Lattimore (who was involved in the transfer of the property) wrote a letter to the FAA confirming the intention of the deed was to allow the business to operate in perpetuity
5.Through the Fence Agreement in place with the City of Caddo Mills for 1% of property value
6. City sewer main line installed January, 2019
7. 30 minutes by car from downtown Dallas
8. 45 minutes by car from DFW and Love Field
9. 5 minutes off Interstate 30
10. Adjacent to Railway