This potential income producing property features a mahogany paneled office with granite bar, an adjoining flight planning/ lounge/meeting area, kitchen and garage space for vehicles. The two lighted hangars with half baths will hold four aircraft and related equipment. Upstairs are two one bedroom apartments and a well appointed two bedroom apartment with approximately 2,000 sqft. of living space and unobstructed views of the runway from the balcony.
David Wayne Hooks Airport is one of the largest private airports in the United States with a 7,000 ft. and 3,900 ft. paved runways and a 2,600 ft. water runway. This airport is tower controlled with precision approaches available for additional versatility. The Grand Parkway passes near the Northwest side of the airport.
- Water – City Water
- Sewer – Septic Field
- About 30 minute drive from IAH
- Dual lighter hangars with polyurethane painted floors
- 2 half baths
- Spacious office with top of the line finishes
- Horton hangar doors allow filtered light
- Comfortable pilot lounge, meeting area and kitchen
- Three apartments
- Built 1999
- 0.77 acre lot
- 12,540 sqft rentable building area
Property SE206 listed for $920,000