Quintessential Texas hunting ranch with paved runway and hangar!
4,423 acre Rio Diablo Ranch is a turnkey hunting paradise located approximately 30 miles north of Del Rio. The Devil’s River lies only 2.25 miles southwest of the property. Large neighbors adjacent to the ranch include a 15,000+ acre state natural area to the west and a 9,800 acre private, high- fenced ranch to the south.
Seasonal Bluff Creek and Big Satan Creek traverse the rugged property with steep slopes, draws, and canyons. Shear limestone bluffs dotted with caves line both sides of the creek. A natural spring at the foot of one such bluff fills two small ponds. The ranch is well- watered by four wells; two on submersible pumps and two on large, well maintained windmills. Elevations range from 1,400′ to 1,750′.
Excellent hunting for native whitetail deer, Rio Grande turkey and white wing dove. The ranch is well- stocked with several species of exotic game animals for year- round hunting. Exotics include elk, blackbuck antelope, axis and fallow deer, aoudad, Mahrkor, Iranian red sheep. Property is a prepared Nature Conversation Easement.
- 3,200 +/- sqft
- 32 miles of high fencing
- 3200 sqft lodge with commercial kitchen, sleeps 16 guests
- 9000 sq ft barn and hangar
- 2 10′ x 10′ walk in coolers
- 2650 ft asphalt airstrip
- Approx 20 blinds and feeders
- 30 miles of roads and trails
- Exotics include elk, blackbuck antelope, axis, fallow, and whitetail deer ,aoudad, Mouflon, Iranian Red, and Barbado sheep.
- 1200 sqft, 2-1 formans cabin with loft, fireplace, views
- 1125 sqft meat processing facility
- Entire perimeter is high fenced – only one cross fence.
- Extensive network of water lines and troughs for wildlife.
Property C182 now $5,749,900 **PRICE REDUCED**