Driftwood Ranch on the Brazos is an upscale, deed restricted community governed by a Homeowners Association (HOA). The following are answers to Frequently Asked Questions about HOA requirements:
• Minimum 2850 -3250 sqft air conditioned living space, depending on lot.
• Outbuildings such as hangars, horse barns, etc. must share architectural detail with the house and be wainscoted up at least 40% with the masonry material of the house.
• Aircraft hangar may be attached or detached.
• Driveways must be concrete.
• Must drill private water well and private septic system for sewer.
• HOA dues for all who live in Driftwood Ranch are $1,350 annually and additional $700 for property owners who are part of the airpark. Expect dues to occasionally rise with inflation, etc.
• Propane tanks must be buried.
• $2000 fee charged to mitigate road damage during building process.
• $300 fee charged for architectural review of submitted house plans.
• Home can be built at anytime but, once started, must be completed within 8 months.
• Cannot build horse barn or hangar before home, but can build simultaneously.
• Lot owners can choose any builder.
Click links below to download and view documents:
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Jane Morgan:
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following:
Information is from sources deemed reliable without verification, representation or warranty of any kind. Content may be subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal, change of price and/or other conditions without notice. Interested parties should independently verify all information before making any commitment. Listings and content provided by Jane Morgan Farm & Ranch Real Estate.