Driftwood Ranch on the Brazos is an upscale, deed restricted community governed by a Homeowners Association (HOA). The following are answers to Frequently Asked Questions about HOA requirements:
• Minimum 2850 -3250 sqft air conditioned living space, depending on lot.
• Outbuildings such as hangars, horse barns, etc. must share architectural detail with the house and be wainscoted up at least 40% with the masonry material of the house.
• Aircraft hangar may be attached or detached.
• Driveways must be concrete.
• Must drill private water well and private septic system for sewer.
• HOA dues for all who live in Driftwood Ranch are $1,350 annually and additional $700 for property owners who are part of the airpark. Expect dues to occasionally rise with inflation, etc.
• Propane tanks must be buried.
• $2000 fee charged to mitigate road damage during building process.
• $300 fee charged for architectural review of submitted house plans.
• Home can be built at anytime but, once started, must be completed within 8 months.
• Cannot build horse barn or hangar before home, but can build simultaneously.
• Lot owners can choose any builder.
Click links below to download and view documents:
Request to Construct Detached Above Ground Structure
Request to Construct Detached Hangar
Request to Construct Primary Residence
For more information or to schedule a tour, contact Jane Morgan:
Texas law requires all real estate licensees to provide the following:
Information About Brokerage Services
Texas Real Estate Commission Consumer Protection Notice
Information is from sources deemed reliable without verification, representation or warranty of any kind. Content may be subject to errors, omissions, prior sale, withdrawal, change of price and/or other conditions without notice. Interested parties should independently verify all information before making any commitment. Listings and content provided by Jane Morgan Farm & Ranch Real Estate.